Lego Compatible RaspberryPi B+ Case
Tom Murray on KickStarter is asking for backing on a very good looking RaspberryPi Modular Lego compatible case!
- Permanently embedded 2×6 Lego® compatible plates.
- Included is a 6×10 Lego® compatible plate that can be snapped onto the embedded 2×6 plates. This makes the top flush.
- Screw together construction with 4 screws included.
- 3 holes which line up with 75mm vesa mounts
- Areas in housing for routing through zip ties and/or twine.
- Quick wall mount eyelets on back.
- Stacking features on bottom allow for stacking of multiple SmartiPi cases.
- Feature on housing can be used with GoPro® mounts (bolt included).
- Holes for DSI and CSI cable routing.
- Compatible with 40 pin GPIO connector (secondary strain relief must be removed, if applicable).
- Visual access to LEDS.
Camera case features
- Compatible with the official Raspberry Pi camera.
- Simple snap together construction.
- Lego® compatible back.
- Two screw holes for mounting.
- Middle hole for using third party gooseneck arms (hole is same size as hole on camera PCB).
- LED is covered by default (could be drilled out).
I have chosen to back this project as I love the mountable camera case and the ability to use a tripod for my RaspberryPi!
If you think this is a worthy project please head over and back him! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/799765240/smartipi-raspberry-pi-b-and-camera-case