Over the past few days I have been converting my “Speedtest-cron” code to work on the PaPiRus from PiSupply. Whilst going over the code, I decided to start a new Git Repository and rename this version to “PaPiRus Netapp”.
So without further ado, I bring you PaPiRus Netapp.
You can download this from my Git Hub Repository: https://github.com/vwillcox/papirus-netapp
- Find Raspberry Pi’s on your network
- Run a speed test of your internet connection
- Show a graph of your past speed test results
Using PaPiRus Netapp
- sudo apt-get install python-matplotlib python-nmap
- sudo pip_install speedtest-cli
- sudo pip install ipgetter2
- sudo pip install matplotlib
- git clone https://github.com/vwillcox/papirus-netapp.git
- cd papirus-netapp
- python main.py
If you have any problems running this, or if you have any comments – please use the comments below, or tweet me @TalkTechDOTinfo
Post Edited on 17/09/2019 – PyPi Library “ipgetter” is no longer available. Changed to “ipgetter2”.
I have updated the project on GitHub to use this change.